HFI Connect

User Experience News, Blogs, and Videos

Discussion Groups (178)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Navigation Menu - Repeat the same item in multiple areas

We have a navigation menu for our financial software. The top level items are the different applications or products we offer.  The second…

Started by Shandon Bissell

0 Mar 13, 2013

Share your experience, tips to get pass in CUA Exam

Hi All,  I have scheduled to attend 10 days of training in Bangalore for CUA Certification Exam in March 2013, I would like to get your id…

Started by Oviyas

0 Feb 28, 2013

Why do users disable Javascript in their browsers?

Al browsers have it, the function to disable Javascritpt. I often wonder why that is. Wich user benefit from this functionality and why? I…

Started by Michael Ramlal

0 Sep 26, 2012

LOGO Placement : Right Top or Left Top

Hey,   All of us knows that end-user’s behavior is always changing with lots of external influences. Yesterday, I was watching TV and obse…

Started by Sharad

4 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Sharad

User Experience for IPTV

Is there any must have requirements for IPTV UI? Kindly advice any best practices and share screenshots/sketches or documents, etc. Any inp…

Started by Yash Raja

1 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by Nidhi Gulatee

System Usability Scale (SUS) applications

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any experience using the System Usability Scale (SUS) as a tool for their usability programs. There is a…

Started by michael.a.morgan

1 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Dawn Barber

Worth doing HFI for fresher??

I was just wondering if is it worth doing HFI certification for a fresher? I have finished my engineering in Information Technology in 2012…

Started by Prachi Misra

1 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Dawn Barber

Usability software for linux machine

I have a problem that I am hoping is not unique. I need to conduct a usability test on software built on a linux machine. I looked into Mor…

Started by Stacy Bradley Spencer

0 Aug 28, 2012

How to show a user is in Edit mode of an App

Hello, I am designing an App for one client, the screen has bunch of icons. The user clicks on the "Edit button" that is inside a menu. (n…

Started by Trupti Patil

2 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Trupti Patil

Institute of Customer Experience

The Institute of Customer Experience at HFI is a not-for-profit initiative by Human Factors International and has as its mission: The cre…

Started by Human Factors International

0 Jul 18, 2012

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Discussion Groups

© 2014   Human Factors International

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service