HFI Connect

User Experience News, Blogs, and Videos

Discussion Groups (179)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Best Practices for indicating users using browsers and OS not supported by your application

Hello All,  I am working on a project where I am trying to find out how to inform users that the browser or operating system they are using…

Started by Trupti Patil

0 May 27

Navigation Menu - Repeat the same item in multiple areas

We have a navigation menu for our financial software. The top level items are the different applications or products we offer.  The second…

Started by Shandon Bissell

0 Mar 13, 2013

Share your experience, tips to get pass in CUA Exam

Hi All,  I have scheduled to attend 10 days of training in Bangalore for CUA Certification Exam in March 2013, I would like to get your id…

Started by Oviyas

0 Feb 28, 2013

Why do users disable Javascript in their browsers?

Al browsers have it, the function to disable Javascritpt. I often wonder why that is. Wich user benefit from this functionality and why? I…

Started by Michael Ramlal

0 Sep 26, 2012

LOGO Placement : Right Top or Left Top

Hey,   All of us knows that end-user’s behavior is always changing with lots of external influences. Yesterday, I was watching TV and obse…

Started by Sharad

4 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Sharad

User Experience for IPTV

Is there any must have requirements for IPTV UI? Kindly advice any best practices and share screenshots/sketches or documents, etc. Any inp…

Started by Yash Raja

1 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by Nidhi Gulatee

System Usability Scale (SUS) applications

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any experience using the System Usability Scale (SUS) as a tool for their usability programs. There is a…

Started by michael.a.morgan

1 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Dawn Barber

Worth doing HFI for fresher??

I was just wondering if is it worth doing HFI certification for a fresher? I have finished my engineering in Information Technology in 2012…

Started by Prachi Misra

1 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Dawn Barber

Usability software for linux machine

I have a problem that I am hoping is not unique. I need to conduct a usability test on software built on a linux machine. I looked into Mor…

Started by Stacy Bradley Spencer

0 Aug 28, 2012

How to show a user is in Edit mode of an App

Hello, I am designing an App for one client, the screen has bunch of icons. The user clicks on the "Edit button" that is inside a menu. (n…

Started by Trupti Patil

2 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Trupti Patil

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Discussion Groups

© 2015   Human Factors International

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service