HFI Connect

User Experience News, Blogs, and Videos

Discussion Groups (178)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Recruiting on a budget

In the past year, I've been working in an agile environment with a large product team. In order to include users in our design process, I n…

Started by Gail Swanson

2 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by Diane Chojnowski

Number of participants for benchmark testing

My usability team and I are in the midst of planning a company wide benchmark test plan to measure the user experience of our websites. Whi…

Started by John Dozier

3 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by jamespage

What challenges are involved in marketing a website which focuses on a specific & limited user group (ex: farmers)?

And what according to you are ways that will help the website to: - increase the reach - increase the participation - ensure the users enga…

Started by Manoj Wadhwa

4 Mar 2, 2009
Reply by Manoj Wadhwa

Most Usable things

According to you, what are the most usable non living things made by Human? Lets make a list

Started by Rajat Bhardwaj

22 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by Rajat Bhardwaj

Article in Website Magazine - The Psychology of Design

http://www.websitemagazine.com/read/?x=102381201710 An intersting article that I thought could lead to a great discussion. I'd like to hea…

Started by Ashley Rovenski

2 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by Eric Schaffer

Grouping

Hello, I have an online order management system and I want to group 4 labels Tenders Suppliers Buyers products under 1 meaningful label. C…

Started by Rajat Bhardwaj

9 Feb 12, 2009
Reply by Rajat Bhardwaj

Who is in Atlanta for the HFI Training?

Who's here? What classes are you attending? Any fun ideas for stuff to do in Atlanta?

Started by Ashley Rovenski

2 Feb 6, 2009
Reply by Heather Hottenroth

Career Advice: Is it better to get a PMP or take HTML classes?

I am a Sales Project Manager trying to start a new career in usability - design, testing, etc. I am already a CUA, but am not able to use m…

Started by Jane Robbins

2 Feb 5, 2009
Reply by Jane Robbins

Associate Product Manager

I am searching for an Associate Product Manager with usability experience in the St. Petersburg, Florida area. If anyone knows of someone w…

Started by Nanette Sherrill

2 Feb 4, 2009
Reply by Nanette Sherrill

Fixed navigation bar for a web app

I'm designing a new user interface standard for a company that has 20+ applications that are, or will be, moved to web applications. We've…

Started by Brian Mila

7 Feb 3, 2009
Reply by Brian Mila

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Discussion Groups

© 2014   Human Factors International

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service