User Experience News, Blogs, and Videos
- Performs research focused on understanding work practice and user behavior as individuals and as part of a work group.
- Interacts with customers, user groups, and marketing to identify functional requirements.
- Works in cross functional teams to translate functional requirements into system design.
- Designs, develop, and document high level and detailed prototypes to effectively communicate designs(including conceptual wireframes, task analysis and UI flow charts)
- Runs design reviews and usability tests with key stakeholders and representative users to validate designs.
- Create and maintain UI standards and guidelines
- Understand and incorporate business needs into overall design aspects
- Provide input and analysis during post-implementation of projects
Technical Skills and Qualification:
- 2 to 5 years of relevant work experience in human factors and usability engineering. At least Two year applying these skills to the design and development of web-based systems.
- Degree from NID or other design institutes is preferable.
- Creates screen designs using image processing tools like Photoshop, Fireworks and MS Visio.
- Develops functional prototypes using latest technologies.
- Familiar with UI guidelines for relevant development platforms like Windows, Mac OS
- Experience in creating and documenting information architecture
- Work well with others in a fast-paced environment
- Have strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team environment
Please send in your CV's and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org