User Experience for a Better World
User Experience Strategist
As a User Experience Strategist with Human Factors International you will apply your expertise in usability and interface design to solve mission critical issues and facilitate solutions with worldwide Fortune 500 clients.
Do you get excited about?
- Providing strategic project guidance, mentoring, troubleshooting, feedback and hands-on participation in project activities.
- Leading through persuasion and influence
- Collaborating with a worldwide network of people and activities
- Maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
- Teaching user experience courses in a corporate environment
- Communicating with all levels of clients
Does this describe your background and experience?
- Five years or more experience in human factors, user experience and usability
- Master’s degree or PhD in psychology, HCI or related field
- Proven ability to provide clients with excellent deliverables
- Successfully managed usability project teams
- Completed projects on time within budget
- Worked with remote global teams (not required but desirable)
- Financial, Medical or Mobile industry experience (not required but desirable)
Then come make a difference with HFI:
- The largest consulting company in the world dedicated to usability and user experience
- A world-class consulting staff of over a hundred creative user experience professionals worldwide
- A company that sets the trends for the usability field, providing cutting edge solutions
- An environment that is fun, professional, and challenging
Very competitive salary and benefit package. Some travel is necessary.
Those who have a passion for user experience and want more than a job, please submit your resume in confidence to Nicole Hook, Human Resources Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org.