User Experience News, Blogs, and Videos
Usability Analyst/Information Architect
Experience: 5-6 years
Job Location Bangalore
To support our continued growth we are looking for a Usability Analyst/Information Architect who can juggle several priorities and contribute actively in delivery assignments and for the growth of UX practice within the organization. Zensar offers an environment where the candidate will get opportunities to contribute in various vertical accounts, grow in experience and beyond the roles & responsibilities expected. We are looking for candidates who are also willing to travel for short & long term assignments both within India & abroad.
Roles & responsibilities:
The person will carry both practice growth and delivery responsibilities. Within Practice, the person is expected to:
Performs research focused on understanding work practice and user behavior as individuals and as part of a work group.
Interacts with customers, user groups, and marketing to identify functional requirements.
Works in cross functional teams to translate functional requirements into system design.
Designs, develop, and document high level and detailed prototypes to effectively communicate designs(including conceptual wireframes, task analysis and UI flow charts)
Runs design reviews and usability tests with key stakeholders and representative users to validate designs.
Create and maintain UI standards and guidelines
Understand and incorporate business needs into overall design aspects
Provide input and analysis during post-implementation of projects
Technical Skills and Qualification:
- 5 to 6 years of relevant work experience in human factors and usability engineering. At least Two year applying these skills to the design and development of web-based systems. We are ok to induct people with lesser experience too provided they show the ‘zing’ required in this area
- Creates screen designs using image processing tools like Photoshop, Fireworks and MS Visio.
- Develops functional prototypes using latest technologies.
- Familiar with UI guidelines for relevant development platforms like Windows, Mac OS and for mobile
- Experience in creating and documenting information architecture
- Any development knowledge (html, CSS, jquery) or skills with be advantageous
- Work well with others in a fast-paced environment
- Have strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team environment
Please send your CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org